Skydive Dubai Desert Campus Drop Zone
Desert Campus Dropzone
Skydiving in Dubai's Desert Campus Dropzone is an adrenaline-filled experience. Located at the heart of Dubai, this dropzone offers breathtaking views of the desert and surrounding areas. Soar high above the desert to experience a freefall of 14,000 feet. You'll have the chance to see the city's incredible skyline, its famous sites such as Burj Khalifa and Palm Jumeirah, and endless desert sand.
With stunning views and a thrilling experience, Skydiving at Dubai's Desert Campus Dropzone will make an unforgettable memory.
Why should you skydive at the Desert Campus Dropzone in Dubai?
Looking for an escape from the bustling city? Try an out-of-the-ordinary skydive location in Dubai! The Desert Campus drop zone in Dubai is just what you're looking for.
Feast your eyes on an endless expanse of golden sand dunes and exotic flora and fauna indigenous only to desert landscapes. When you jump from more than 10,000 ft in the sky, the glorious outskirts of Dubai will captivate your mind. Be prepared to experience a serene and fantastic view from the top.
What to expect at the Desert Campus Dropzone?
The Desert Campus drop zone is located on the Dubai-Al Ain Road and is open from 08:00 AM between Tuesday to Sunday; it is closed on Mondays. Try and get to your skydiving station a little before your assigned slot to ensure you have adequate time to fill out the necessary paperwork and complete the standard health checkup.
Next up, you’ll meet your tandem skydive instructor and attend a short training session where you will learn about the entire process of skydiving. You’ll be taught about the right body positions to adapt, how the harness and parachute deployment process works and more. After the briefing, you’ll be strapped into the harness, ready for the tandem skydive.
Here comes the fun part! You’ll now be escorted towards the aircraft for a short, 20-minute ride before you get into position to skydive. Attached to your instructor, you both will be seated at the edge of the aircraft, feeling the cool breeze against your face. Your instructor will ask you to get into position and 3...2...1, you dive!
Prepare to face emotions and an adrenaline rush like never before. You will freefall for about 60 seconds where everything will feel like you’re on a whirlwind rollercoaster. Next, your instructor will deploy the parachute after which you’ll slowly glide in the air, allowing you to take in the fantastic views of Dubai and its desert. The landing takes about 5-7 minutes after which you will safely touch base.
Know Before You Go
The Desert dropzone is located at Al Ain - Dubai Road - United Arab Emirates.
- By Bus: Air Force Training School 1 is the nearest bus stop and is 7.4 Km from the dropzone. You will need to take a taxi from there to reach the center.
- By Car: Enter the destination as ‘Skydive Dubai Desert Dropzone’ on your GPS and follow directions to reach the center.
- Desert dropzone is open from Wednesday to Sunday from 8 AM and Tandem falls start from 9 AM.
- Desert Dropzone will be closed On December 26 and January 1.
- Operations will resume from Tuesday, December 27 until Saturday, December 31.
- To be eligible to skydive in Dubai, you must be at least 18 years of age.
- If you are between 12 and 17 years old, parental consent is required before you can participate in this thrilling activity and a guardian must accompany you on the day of skydiving.
- The weight limit for female participants is 90 kilograms or less, while male participants have a slightly higher limit of 100 kilograms.
- Individuals who weigh more may need to pay an additional fee.
- Tandem skydiving in Dubai requires loose but fitting clothes and comfortable sneakers that provide good support and movement.
- Closed-toe shoes and sneakers are preferable to sandals or slippers, as they provide better protection when making landings or maneuvering in the air.
- It is also important to avoid wearing anything too loose or baggy, as it can get stuck in the gear.
- Before the skydive, you will be provided with a jumpsuit and other necessary equipment to ensure safety.
- It is important to eat the right foods before going skydiving for a safe and enjoyable experience.
- Eating something that is light, yet nutritious can help to keep your stomach settled and provide you with enough energy to last throughout the day.
- You should avoid eating anything heavy or greasy as this may cause nausea or bloating.
Dubai Skydive Requirements
Skydive Dubai FAQ
Skydive Dubai Desert Campus Dropzone FAQs
At Skydive Dubai Desert Campus, visitors can enjoy activities like a tandem or solo jumps from up to 12,000 feet above the ground. Experienced instructors will provide guidance throughout the entire jump to ensure maximum safety for each skydiver. The dropzone also offers a wide range of services like equipment rental and video packages so visitors can document their experience from start to finish.
The Desert Dropzone and the Palm Dropzone are two distinct skydiving zones located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Both dropzones offer breathtaking views of the desert landscape, with each dropzone providing different experiences for thrill-seekers.
The Desert Campus Dropzone is a bit closer to the city center and is set in an expansive desert canyon surrounded by ancient sand dunes. It offers spectacular views of the Dubai skyline far below, as well as mountainous terrain that can be seen by those who jump from higher altitudes.
The Palm Dropzone is an entirely different type of experience. Located on one of the world's most iconic man-made islands, it offers breathtaking views over crystal blue waters and magnificent white sandy beaches. Jumpers have the opportunity to enjoy spectacular views of some of the most stunning islands in The Palm Archipelago and get a unique perspective on Dubai’s skyline from high above.
Anyone aged 18 years or older can participate in skydiving in Dubai without any parental/guardian consent or accompaniment. However, for those aged 12-17 years old, parent/guardian consent is required. In addition to providing written permission for the activity, the parent/guardian must also accompany the minor on the day of skydiving.
The weight limit for female participants is 90 kilograms or less, while male participants have a slightly higher limit of 100 kilograms. Individuals who weigh more may need to pay an additional fee.
You will freefall for 60 seconds at 120 miles/hour from 13,000 feet during a skydive in Dubai. But the whole experience lasts about 4 hours.
A skydive Dubai’s Desert Campus Dropzone ticket costs AED 1,899. Photos and videos of the tandem fall will be charged extra.
It is highly recommended to book your Skydive Dubai tickets online to get the best deals. You can pick from Dubai Desert Campus Dropzone tickets or Dubai Palm Dropzone tickets.